- 1 The Site
- 2 Compliance with Copyright and Trademark Laws
- 3 Images displayed on the Site
- 4 General Warning
- 5 Limitation of liability and indemnity
- 6 Links to Other Sites
- 7 Compliance with Laws
- 8 Access to the Site
- 9 Protection of Personal Information
- 10 Modification of Terms
- 1 Collection and Use of Information
- 2 Links to Other Sites
- 3 Security
- 5 Contact Information
- 6 Privacy Resources
1. The Site This Site provides company information about NANOLIGHT, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The Site is controlled and operated by NANOLIGHT, a Limited Company under French law, with a share capital of 104 250 euros, registered in the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under the number 485 284 129, Siret number 48528412900015, and whose registered office is located at 7 rue du Pot de Fer, 75 005 Paris, France, tél : +33 1 39 12 18 48.
2. Compliance with Copyright and Trademark Laws The elements you see, hear or read on the Site, as well as the Site’s form and substance, are subject to copyright protection. In no event may you use, distribute, copy, reproduce, modify, distort, or transmit the Site or any of its elements, such as text, images or sounds without the prior written permission of NANOLIGHT. Trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the property of NANOLIGHT or are displayed by NANOLIGHT with authorization from third parties. No license or right pertaining to any of these Trademarks shall be granted without the written permission of NANOLIGHT or such other parties who may hold Trademarks displayed on the Site. NANOLIGHT reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
3. Images Displayed on the Site The images or photographs of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, NANOLIGHT. The use of these images or photographs is prohibited unless specifically authorized by NANOLIGHT. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or any other communications regulations.
4. General Warning NANOLIGHT shall not be responsible for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site, including any deterioration of, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property. While NANOLIGHT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to accuracy. NANOLIGHT assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omissions in the content of the Site.
7. Compliance with laws The Site is operated by NANOLIGHT whose principal office is located in France. Internet users accessing this Site from outside of France are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Access to the Site NANOLIGHT reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Site, including its contents, features, or hours of availability without notice. You acknowledge and agree that in connection with the use of the Site you must provide for your own equipment, at your own cost, necessary to access the World Wide Web.
9. Protection of Personal Information NANOLIGHT affiliate sites may have their own different privacy policies and practices. You are encouraged to review these other policies to determine how any personal information you provide may be used.
1. Collection and Use of Information If you wish to obtain information about NANOLIGHT or to register on a mailing list, you will be asked to provide certain personal contact information in order to process your request. In accordance with French law, we inform you that certain personally identifiable information, such as your personal contact information, may be requested from you with respect to processing online information or registration requests. Such information is intended only for NANOLIGHT who is responsible for its processing and will not be transferred to another party. You have the right to access, change or oppose any information that concerns you. In the event that you wish to exercise your right, please contact us. Certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of NANOLIGHT’s Internet servers. In order to help administer our site and enhance your online experience, the servers may gather information pertaining to the type of browser or operating system being used or your IP address.
3. Security Security for all personally identifiable information is important to us. We strive to take reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or unintended use of information transmitted to us at the time of collection or storage.
6. Contact Information For more information about local privacy laws, you may consult the following government websites: